CIC biomaGUNE, San Sebastian, Spain
July 19 – 21, 2012
This 2.5 day workshop will provide a forum for glycoscientists from different backgrounds to discuss new technological developments that are accelerating glycomics research in an unprecedented manner.
Seven keynote lectures from world leaders in glycoscience will provide the framework for a large number of short lectures and flash presentations showcasing recent achievements from major European research groups active in the field.
This workshop will give especially younger pre-doctoral and early postdoctoral investigators the opportunity to discuss their research with a larger audience of specialists.
The following topics are covered in the program:
· Array technology
· Glycan analysis
· Chip applications
· Commercial opportunities
· Carbohydrate-protein Interactions
· Glycan synthesis
· Shin-Ichiro Nishimura, Hokkaido Universiy, Japan
· Vicente Verez Bencomo, University of Havana, Cuba
· Ben Davis, Oxford University, UK
· Anne Dell, Imperial College London, UK
· Rita Gerardy-Schahn, Hannover Medical School, Germany
· Geert-Jan Boons, CCRC, Athens, USA
· Carlo Unverzagt, University of Bayreuth, Germany