This WebSite is owned by:
CENTRO DE INVESTIGACIÓN COOPERATIVA EN BIOMATERIALES - CIC biomaGUNE
Tax code: G 20788840
Address: Parque Tecnológico de Gipuzkoa. Pº Miramón 182, Edificio Empresarial C - 20014 SAN SEBASTIÁN
Tel: +34 943 00 53 00
Fax: +34 943 00 53 01
Registered with the number AS/G/10345/2003 in the Registry of Associations
The information and contents on http://www.cicbiomagune.es (hereinafter called the WebSite) are protected by Spanish legislation on intellectual and industrial property, with rights held by ASOCIACIÓN CENTRO DE INVESTIGACIÓN COOPERATIVA EN BIOMATERIALES (hereinafter called CIC biomaGUNE). This WebSite may not be reproduced or published in full or in part, the data herein may not be processed, distributed or disseminated and no rights legally recognised as held by its owner may be exercised without the prior written consent of said owner.
Users are authorised to use the material appearing on this WebSite solely for their personal, private use. All use for commercial purposes or in connection with unlawful activities is prohibited. All intellectual property rights in regard hereto are expressly reserved by CIC biomaGUNE.
CIC biomaGUNE will enforce the foregoing conditions and monitor the proper use of the contents presented on the pages of its WebSite, and will bring all available civil and criminal proceedings in case of any infringement or non compliance with said rights on the part of users.
Protection of Personal Data
CIC biomaGUNE hereby informs users of its policy for the treatment of personal data:
CIC biomaGUNE has adopted technical and organisational measures and the standards of security required by law as per Basic Personal Data Protection Act 15/1999 of 13th December [known by its Spanish initials "LOPD"] and by the regulations for the implementation of same.
The purpose of the collection and automatic processing of personal data through the forms on the WebSite is to maintain any relationship established with CIC biomaGUNE and to allow information and marketing (the latter always identified as such) and other activities characteristic of the business.
Users may at any time exercise their right of access, correction, cancellation and objection as recognised in the LOPD.
Browsing the pages of the WebSite
CIC biomaGUNE gathers and holds only the following information on visitors to its WebSite:
A. ISP domain name.
B. Date and time of access to our WebSite.
C. The URL from which the link to our WebSite came.
D. Number of hits per day for each section of the WebSite.
E. Browser used to see the WebSite.
The information obtained is completely anonymous and cannot be associated with specific, identified users.
A cookie is a small piece of text sent to your browser by a website you visit. It helps to remember information about your visit, like your preferred language and other settings. That can make your next visit easier and the site more useful to you. Cookies play an important role; without them, using the web would be a much more frustrating experience.
We use analysis cookies which allow us to quantify the number of visitors and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of how they use our website. The information obtained is completely anonymous and cannot be associated with specific, identified users.
We inform you that this website uses Google Analytics, an analytic service provided by Google Inc., which is governed by the General Privacy Terms and Conditions of Google accesible here.
How to disable Cookies
Normally it is possible to stop accepting browser cookies or stop accepting cookies of a particular Service. All modern browsers allow you to manage (allow, disallow or delete) particular cookies. These settings are usually found in the 'Options' or 'Preferences' menu of your browser:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show Advanced Options -> Privacy -> Content Settings.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
If you disable cookies, you may not be able to use certain parts of our website.
- A. CIC biomaGUNE may make changes in the information on the WebSite and in the configuration and presentation of the site without prior notice.
- B. CIC biomaGUNE hereby undertakes not to engage in misleading advertising. For these purposes, "misleading advertising" shall not include any formal or numerical errors in the contents of the various sections of the WebSite of CIC biomaGUNE that might arise as a result of incomplete or faulty maintenance and / or updating of the information contained therein. In accordance with this section, CIC biomaGUNE undertakes to correct any such errors as soon as possible after learning of their existence.
- C. CIC biomaGUNE undertakes NOT TO SEND MARKETING MESSAGES WITHOUT IDENTIFYING THEM AS SUCH, as per the Information Society and Electronic Mail Services Act (Act 34/2002). For these purposes, "marketing messages" shall not include information sent to customers of CIC biomaGUNE that is intended to maintain the contractual relationship between such customers and CIC biomaGUNE and to carry out the task of providing information.
- D. CIC biomaGUNE assumes no liability for any failure to abide by applicable regulations incurred by users in accessing the WebSite and / or in the use of information contained in same.
- E. CIC biomaGUNE assumes no liability for damages of any kind that may result from the use of information and material contained in this WebSite and of the programs incorporated into same. The links and hypertext that enable users to access services offered by third parties via this WebSite are not owned by or under the control of CIC biomaGUNE, which therefore may not be held liable for the information contained therein or for any consequences of the use of that information.
- F. CIC biomaGUNE assumes no liability for the unlawful use by third parties of any brand name, product name or trade mark now owned by CIC biomaGUNE that appears on the WebSite. Similarly, CIC biomaGUNE may not be held liable for the soundness, veracity and lawfulness of the contents of other WebSites that may be accessed via links on its WebSite.
- G. CIC biomaGUNE accepts no liability for any computer viruses that may originate from remote transmissions infiltrated by third parties (e.g. macros in word processor files, Applets in Java and Active X programs) generated with the intention of upsetting computer systems.
- H. In short, users hold sole liability for the use that they make of the services, contents, links and hypertext included in this WebSite.